If you wish to use your mobile service overseas, you will need to activate International Roaming on your service. You can request this be activated by reaching out to our Customer Help Team:
- Chat with us online via our website.
- Email your request for international roaming and account details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our friendly Customer Help team on 1300 228 123
It’s important to note that International Roaming charges are not included in your plan and will be billed according to your usage. Click here for more information on International Roaming.
Tips to keep your costs down whilst overseas:
- Consider switching off access to cellular data whilst overseas and opt for WIFI usage only.
- Switch off any “Push” or “Pull” settings to prevent automatic retrieval of email.
- Remove any apps you won’t be using overseas, or remove their subscriptions whilst away.
- Consider the option of a pre-paid international sim to avoid any unexpected charges. These can be purchased at the airport when you arrive at your destination.