Want to get more life out of your battery? Follow these handy hints below:
- If you have an Android device Turn on Power Saving Mode
- Give the Active Tracking a Rest Features like Bluetooth and location services are helpful but drain your battery as your phone pings to connect and update.
- Rethink Wallpaper and Widgets, while widgets are tempting and convenient, they are essentially an active program, so the phone uses energy keeping the feature running.
- Turning off your notifications to the apps you may have on your phone, any application that has push or notification style features will use power in providing those services.
- Set your screen to timeout after a set period of inactivity.
- Turn down the screen brightness.
- Close your applications when you’re not using them.
- Don’t let your battery die and if possible, avoid overnight charging.