Each year during the Holiday Season, Australian telecommunications carriers enact an embargo period. Throughout this timeframe, there are several restrictions imposed on service delivery.
The 2019/2020 embargo period will commence on Friday, December 13, 2019, and continues through to Monday, January 6, 2020.
- Through the embargo period, we will accept new orders, but customers will experience extended delivery timeframes.
- Network updates and changes will also be limited to reduce the risk of outages.
- Orders submitted between now and the embargo start date may not be completed within 2019
Business as usual will commence from Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
During the embargo period, Bendigo Telco will still deliver:
- Service Assurance activities
- Emergency changes
- Upgrades and repairs to existing services
- Basic service activations
Thank you for your patience during this time. If you have any additional questions, please speak with your account manager.