Copying contacts from your existing phone and SIM can vary depending on the device you have. Most phones have a setting that allows you to copy your contacts from your SIM. Check your User Manual for the specific instructions on your specific device.
Articles in this section
- Quick start NBN guides
- How do I test my internet speed?
- What is Wi-Fi Calling?
- I have a new device - What happens to my contacts?
- Upgrading your home internet plan
- Different factors that can impact your NBN Internet speed
- Do I have to switch to the nbn?
- Is there a way to speed up the internet activation process?
- What is the connection charge/new development fee?
- How many devices can I connect to nbn™ broadband?