Bendigo Telco have a range of nbn plans to meet every individual’s needs. If your current ADSL service is still within its contracted period, Bendigo Telco will allow you the opportunity to upgrade to the nbn without receiving any Early Termination fees for your current ADSL service.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a home phone currently – will I need one for my ADSL service?
- Will I need a specific router for my ADSL connection?
- Can I add a VoIP service to my current ADSL service?
- I’m moving house – can I relocate my current ADSL service?
- Can I upgrade from ADSL to the nbn when it becomes available in my area?
- I’ve used all of my monthly allocated data – what will happen next?
- What factors influence the speed of my ADSL connection?
- I’m having trouble connecting to the internet – should I report this as a fault?
- What do the lights mean on my router?