Before you report your connection issues, there are a couple of things you can try at home first:
- Connect your computer directly to your ADSL router via an Ethernet Cable. This will determine if the issue is with your internet service or your Wi-Fi connection.
- Power cycle your ADSL modem:
- Turn off the power to your ADSL modem at the power switch and wait one minute before turning it back on again.
- Turn your routers power supply back on and wait up to 2 minutes for the router to synchronise with the internet connection.
- Wait for the ADSL light to stop flashing (indicating the synchronization is complete) and check the status of your internet connection.
If you're still having trouble connecting:
- Chat with us online via our website.
- Call our friendly Customer Help team on 1300 228 123, 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday (AEDT).