Early Termination Charges (ETC’s) will be charged to your account if you opt to cancel a service that is still within its contracted period. These charges will vary depending on the service and the length of contract that is still remaining.
Articles in this section
- Your bill explained
- Billing Migration FAQs
- Why can’t I access My Service Centre anymore?
- How do I check my service usage?
- How do I check my account balance?
- I want to change my usage notification settings
- How can I get in contact with the Bendigo Telco Customer Help team?
- I forgot my SmartCentre username
- Forgot your username or password for SmartCentre?
- How do I set up a SmartCentre account?