Early Termination Charges (ETC’s) will be charged to your account if you opt to cancel a service that is still within its contracted period. These charges will vary depending on the service and the length of contract that is still remaining.
Articles in this section
- Your bill explained
- Billing Migration FAQs
- Pricing change for Exchange Online
- Update your credit card details
- Our new monthly bill layout
- Information about Bendigo Telco notifications
- Invoice options frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Why can’t I access My Service Centre anymore?
- How do I check my service usage?
- How do I check my account balance?