Wi-Fi calling is a feature that can be enabled on compatible 4G devices which allows you to use a Wi-Fi connection to make and receive calls. This feature is great when you’re in an area experiencing poor mobile coverage. It can be enabled via the settings on your mobile device.
Articles in this section
- Quick start NBN guides
- Fixed Wireless Plus Migration FAQ
- NBN FAQs
- How do I test my internet speed?
- What is Wi-Fi Calling?
- I have a new device - What happens to my contacts?
- Upgrading your home internet plan
- Different factors that can impact your NBN Internet speed
- Do I have to switch to the nbn?
- Is there a way to speed up the internet activation process?