To use your new Bendigo Telco service, you should use the supplied nbn™ approved router. Our digital voice service relies on this router to work and commonly will not work on a 3rd party router.
Articles in this section
- Quick start NBN guides
- NBN FAQs
- How do I test my internet speed?
- What is Wi-Fi Calling?
- I have a new device - What happens to my contacts?
- Upgrading your home internet plan
- Different factors that can impact your NBN Internet speed
- Do I have to switch to the nbn?
- Is there a way to speed up the internet activation process?
- What is the connection charge/new development fee?