Many types of devices that are normally connected to phone lines (such as medic alarms, back to base alarms, EFTPOS machines, fax machines and more) can work over the nbn™, however please contact the service provider to make sure - you may need to order a specific type of phone service on the nbn™ in order for these services to continue working.
Articles in this section
- Quick start NBN guides
- How do I test my internet speed?
- What is Wi-Fi Calling?
- I have a new device - What happens to my contacts?
- Upgrading your home internet plan
- Different factors that can impact your NBN Internet speed
- Do I have to switch to the nbn?
- Is there a way to speed up the internet activation process?
- What is the connection charge/new development fee?
- How many devices can I connect to nbn™ broadband?