If there has been no previous nbn connection at that premises, it is likely that NBNCo will charge an activation fee. It is up to the property owner to decide if your residence will be installed with an nbn service. We recommend speaking to your property manager before proceeding with any nbn orders.
Articles in this section
- Quick start NBN guides
- NBN FAQs
- How do I test my internet speed?
- What is Wi-Fi Calling?
- I have a new device - What happens to my contacts?
- Upgrading your home internet plan
- Different factors that can impact your NBN Internet speed
- Do I have to switch to the nbn?
- Is there a way to speed up the internet activation process?
- What is the connection charge/new development fee?