You can continue to run your phone service through the traditional copper phone network until you make the move to nbn. Once you have connected an nbn service, you can then port your home phone number over to a VoIP service.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a home phone currently – will I need one for my ADSL service?
- Will I need a specific router for my ADSL connection?
- Can I add a VoIP service to my current ADSL service?
- I’m moving house – can I relocate my current ADSL service?
- Can I upgrade from ADSL to the nbn when it becomes available in my area?
- I’ve used all of my monthly allocated data – what will happen next?
- What factors influence the speed of my ADSL connection?
- I’m having trouble connecting to the internet – should I report this as a fault?
- What do the lights mean on my router?