Once you have reached you monthly data limit, the speed of your service will be slowed to 256/64k for the remainder of the month. No excess data charges will generally apply once you have reached this limit.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a home phone currently – will I need one for my ADSL service?
- Will I need a specific router for my ADSL connection?
- Can I add a VoIP service to my current ADSL service?
- I’m moving house – can I relocate my current ADSL service?
- Can I upgrade from ADSL to the nbn when it becomes available in my area?
- I’ve used all of my monthly allocated data – what will happen next?
- What factors influence the speed of my ADSL connection?
- I’m having trouble connecting to the internet – should I report this as a fault?
- What do the lights mean on my router?