Depending on which router you are using for your ADSL connection, it is likely that your lights may mean different things. Please refer to the below user guides for assistance:
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a home phone currently – will I need one for my ADSL service?
- Will I need a specific router for my ADSL connection?
- Can I add a VoIP service to my current ADSL service?
- I’m moving house – can I relocate my current ADSL service?
- Can I upgrade from ADSL to the nbn when it becomes available in my area?
- I’ve used all of my monthly allocated data – what will happen next?
- What factors influence the speed of my ADSL connection?
- I’m having trouble connecting to the internet – should I report this as a fault?
- What do the lights mean on my router?